Join FSB for this bite sized session led by Detective Superintendent Neil Jones, Director of the North West Cyber Resilience Centre (NWCRC), to help you understand the threats you face as a business, the impact a co-ordinated cyber-attack can have on a small firm like yours, but – crucially – what you can do to reduce your chance of being targeted.
We’ll also have an ethical hacker on hand to give a live demonstration showing exactly how cyber crims ply their trade and wreck businesses.
During the session you’ll also discover:-
- The three most common types of attacks affecting UK businesses right now
- How the pandemic has affected UK cyber and fraud trends
- The likely weak spot within your business
- Steps to improve your chances of avoiding a costly attack
- Learn more about the role of the CRC nationally, and how GCHQ feeds in to their work
- How to access FREE resources to help you on your cyber journey
- Ask the expert: a live Q&A with Det Sup Jones and his team from the NWCRC to ask any question you like on cyber security
Det Superintendent Jones said will be joined by a Senior Cyber Security Consultant from the NWCRC, Mehran Jalaei. Mehran is an expert Cyber Security Consultant and is responsible for delivering the NWCRC's services to businesses and cyber awareness training. He manages the CRC's talented team of Junior Cyber Security Consultants and supports the development of a strong cyber student community.
This is a free Zoom event open to all businesses. Please do share the link to any of your contacts/colleagues who might benefit from this event.
For general enquiries regarding the event please email to [email protected] or telephone 07711 486763