After the success of our FSB Business Bootcamp in November 2019, we are back online and going national to revive your business for 2021. The event is designed to benefit entrepreneurs, the self-employed and small businesses across the UK.
This is your chance to hear from inspirational speakers to help you develop, grow and revive your business in 2021, as well as network on a national level with fellow small business owners.
This free event – open to FSB members and non-members – starts at 9.30am, but feel free to dip in and out to suit you.
So far we are pleased to announce:
- Sharon Luca-Chatha, Founder of The Luca Foundation and LK Eco Style
- Ian O’Donnell MBE, Real Point Design and FSB Board Member
- Nishi Mehta, Co-Director of CM Talent and Career-Mums CIC
- Josh Winfield, Natwest National Business Builder Manager
- Drew Currie, Drew is passionate about supporting entrepreneurs nationwide. His FREE ‘Show Me The Money’ events have assisted innovators and SME’s in accessing over £1.2m in public, private, academic and third sector grants and programme support; including over £350k of Covid-19 support.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Contact Dominique Carey for any further information.
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.