This live webinar will focus on the key considerations you must make so that your marketing and website are working for you and your business needs. Gary Morgan and Mike McKinlay from Pod Digital will use real life examples from businesses who sell both online and through a brochure structure, to see where they could make key changes and tweaks to increase their Return On Investment (ROI).
If you would like to be one of the businesses to go under the microscope to learn what changes you could make to your website, please contact [email protected] with information about your product or service, and whether you are selling online or via catalogue/brochure.
The event will focus on helping SME owners to:
- Avoid costly mistakes that businesses make with their websites.
- How to make the most of every online opportunity.
- Planning your SEO Strategy to Maximise results.
- Getting you the Return On Investment that your Business Deserves.
- Creating a Website that saves you time and money.
This event is free to attend and open to anyone.
For any difficulties experienced connecting to the webinar, please contact Nicola Moss on 07917 628922.
New to virtual networking? Find out more about FSB virtual events and a quick guide to getting started here.