Salary: £19,500 basic, average commission of £6,320 per year (uncapped), competitive benefits package
We are looking to recruit a driven sales advisor to become part of a passionate team in a fast paced and rewarding environment. You’ll be working alongside other Sales and Retention Advisors securing new members and retaining current members for FSB.
What will you do?
- Make outbound calls to existing Members to secure the renewal of membership.
- Make outbound calls to prospective potential members, following up on marketing activity or previous contacts made.
- Handle inbound calls relating to both existing members wishing to cancel memberships, and also new membership enquiries.
- Achieve monthly targets focused on sales, quality and productivity measures.
- Be fully up to date with all Service Provider information and the rights of membership benefits.
- Handle Chat enquiries.
What’s on offer?
- Opportunity to earn average commission of £6,320 uncapped commission on top of base salary.
- A great team environment with a supportive culture.
- A wide range of development opportunities – our current sales advisors are currently working towards an ICS (Institute of Customer Service) qualification. Fully funded by FSB.
- 2 X shift patterns: 8.30am – 4.30pm or 10am - 6pm, Monday to Friday (No weekend working).
- Free onsite parking.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Casual Dress.
Who are we looking for?
- Self-motivated and hungry for success.
- A target driven person.
- Someone with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Contact centre/Call centre experience.
- Sales experience over the phone or in person.
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft products & databases.
- Experience of working with data and an awareness of GDPR.
In addition to a fulfilling career with FSB, you’ll also benefit from:
- 33 paid holidays per year including bank holidays
- Annual Flex Pot* to spend on benefits including additional pension, additional holidays, additional critical illness cover, additional life cover, cycle to work scheme and discounted gym membership
- Group Personal Pension (GPP)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Health cash plan*
- Critical illness income protection*
- Access to an employee assistance programme and mental health first aiders
*Applicable on completion of probationary period and subject to terms
Who are FSB?
We’re the UKs largest non-profit organisation representing Small Businesses. As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice heard in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
All applicants must be able to provide at interview stage their highest education certificates as listed on their CV and verification of their eligibility to work in the UK.
As an equal opportunities employer, FSB is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We believe there is a strong case for the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion agenda and aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace, where all employees can bring their whole self to work. We strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply and join FSB. Candidates with a disability who require reasonable adjustments should contact the HR department at [email protected].
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].