Hours: 35 per week, shifts between 8am – 6pm, Mon – Fri.
Salary: £17,368 basic + (OTE of £23,500)
Location: Head Office, Blackpool
We are looking to recruit a driven sales advisor to become part of a passionate team in a fast paced and rewarding environment. You’ll be working alongside other Sales and Retention Advisor securing new clients for FSB. The role is usually based in our Blackpool contact centre and operates between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday.
What’s on offer?
- Working for an established national brand
- A great basic salary with a realistic OTE of £23,500 uncapped
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Great team culture
- A first class benefits scheme (on successful completion of a 3 month probationary period) including:
- Buying extra holiday
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Cashback Plan
- Additional Pension
Your role responsibilities will be:
- To make outbound telephone calls to prospective potential members, following up on marketing activity or previous contacts made.
- To make outbound calls to existing Members to secure the renewal of membership.
- To handle inbound Calls relating to both existing members wishing to cancel memberships, and also new membership enquiries.
- Achieve monthly targets focused on sales, quality and productivity measures.
- Be fully up to date with all Service Provider information and the rights of membership benefits.
What FSB are looking for in a candidate:
- Self-motivated and hungry for success
- A target driven person
- Someone with great verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft products
- Someone with Contact Centre/Call Centre experience
- Sales Experience, over the phone or in person
- Experience of maintaining paper based and electronic records and an awareness of Data Protection.
Who are FSB?
We’re the UKs largest non-profit organisation representing Small Businesses. Our members get a great package of exclusive benefits that give real value to a business, including tax, legal and HR advice, networking groups, mentoring and business banking. As well as providing fantastic membership benefits - FSB is also the UK’s leading business campaigner, focused on delivering change which supports smaller businesses to grow and succeed. Our lobbying arm starts with the work of our team in Westminster who focus on UK and English policy issues.
All applicants must be able to provide at interview stage their highest education certificates as listed on their CV and verification of their eligibility to work in the UK.
FSB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusion across gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, colour, race, ethnic origin, religious beliefs and disability. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our team is integral to our success in supporting the UK’s vast array of small businesses.
Applicants are advised to apply early, we reserve the right to close a vacancy if a high number of applications are received. If you are successful and short listed for interview you will be contacted by email.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]