Salary: £19,545 + competitive benefits package
A day will usually consist of inbound calls, outbound calls and emails, all interactions will create a positive experience for the member. You will listen to members in order to understand their needs, address all their questions and queries, and then provide accurate and efficient responses.
To be successful you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should also be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
Your role responsibilities will be:
- Handling calls and emails from members to respond to their needs, queries, or other issues with products or services
- Responding efficiently and accurately to queries, identifying and explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that members feel supported and valued
- Engaging in proactive Customer Service, using active listening whilst confirming or clarifying information
- Providing excellent customer service to all Members / prospects in line with the agreed KPIs and quality standards
- Working with team members and other departments to ensure, where possible, a first-time resolution
- Keeping up to date with FSB news, wider industry activity and our products and services in order to provide relevant information to members
- Using software, scripts, databases and tools effectively resolve queries and enhance the member experience
- Engage in training and other learning opportunities to improve knowledge and service delivery
- Contribute to a strong culture of learning and feedback
What's on offer?
- A great team environment with a supportive culture
- A wide range of development opportunities
- Working for an established national brand
- Shifts between 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- A first class benefits scheme (on successful completion of a 3 month probationary period) including:
- Buying extra holiday
- Health Cashplan
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional Pension
What FSB are looking for in a candidate:
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent timekeeping and self-management
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining the highest levels of service and quality
- Previous telephone experience
- Ability to remain calm whilst dealing with challenging situations
- Polite, reliable and friendly manner
- Extremely conscientious
- Proven experience of customer service delivery
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft products & databases
- Experience of working with data and an awareness of GDPR
- Problem solving skills including objection handling and empathy
Who are FSB?
We’re the UKs largest non-profit organisation representing Small Businesses. As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice heard in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
All applicants must be able to provide at interview stage their highest education certificates as listed on their CV and verification of their eligibility to work in the UK.
The policy of FSB is that all job applicants and employees shall be given equal opportunities in all the areas of employment. This means that job applicants and employees will not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, colour, race, ethnic origin, religious beliefs or disability. Neither will they be disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be relevant to the job.
Applicants are advised to apply early, we reserve the right to close a vacancy prior to the closing date if a high number of applications are received. If you are successful and short listed for interview you will be contacted by email.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected].