Whatever your business, the FSB will work for you.
Protect your business, save money and grow with the FSB
Protect your business
with the FSB's 'right of membership' benefits ...
Protect your business and save up to £775 on right-of-membership benefits alone.
- Save £275 with your FSB Legal Protection Scheme. This is based on the subscription rate per individual for access to Legal Information Online.
- In addition, £150 per hour is the average solicitor charge applied for legal advice throughout the UK.
- It is estimated that a small business with a turnover of £100K will make an additional saving of £135 through the use of the FSB Legal Protection Scheme.
- Save £500 with your FSB Care benefit. This benefit is not available to purchase on an individual basis and as a right of membership the cost to purchase the support for close family or an employee would be £500 per individual.
- FREE financial consultation & analysis from FSB Finance for Business
Save money with discounts from our FSB partners
Members can take advantage of the FSB's purchasing power and partnerships with market-leading corporate organisations.
- Save up to £169 on long term service agreements with FSB Mobile Card Payment Terminals
- Receive a no obligation financial health check worth £250 from FSB Independent Financial Services
- £25 annual loyalty bonus in addition to FREE business banking
- Reduced fees from FSB Finance for Business
- Save up to £250 and save £5 per terminal, per month with FSB Card Payment Processing
Grow your business with the FSB's Support
Members can take advantage of the FSB's membership network and specially negotiated partnerships that will help you grow you business.
- Access FSB Finance for Business to raise finance and investment in your business
- Join one of our 200 FREE local networking groups and meet potential customers
- Get your letters, postcards or greeting cards printed and posted with FSB Print & Mail for less than the price of a second class stamp. Members also save 5% discount for the first 3 months
- Enter one of our business awards programs and enjoy FREE nationwide publicity if you win
- Take advantage of the FSB business entrepreneur mentoring program
- Join our FREE online directory and have customers find you, or, explore our online directory and seek out customers you'd like to win
The FSB also lobbies government in the UK and European Parliaments
The FSB is the UK's leading campaigning pressure group promoting and protecting the interests of the self-employed and owners of small businesses and has 200,000+ members across over 194 branches.
Christina Hutson from Divine Diva Fancy Dress says having the support of the Federation of Small Businesses Members Services has been instrumental in helping her business succeed.
She said: "There are so many things they offer small businesses which I wouldn't have known how to access such as credit card services if they hadn't helped me.
"The FSB was recommended to me and I've recommended it to a couple of my friends who have started their own businesses. It's a wonderful organisation and our local rep has been a great support."
Can You afford NOT to Join?
Number of Employees
Associate £50 p.a.
£30 Registration fee
* Plus £5 per employee over 150
Number of employees includes full and part time staff but does not include directors or partners who are eligible to join.