Whatever your business, the FSB will work for you.
Save £££ each year
with the FSB's 'right of membership' benefits ...
- Save £275 with your FSB Legal Protection Scheme. This is based on the subscription rate per individual for access to Legal Information Online.
- In addition, £150 per hour is the average solicitor charge applied for legal advice throughout the UK.
- It is estimated that a small business with a turnover of £100K will make an additional saving of £135 through the use of the FSB Legal Protection Scheme.
- Save £500 with your FSB Care benefit. This benefit is not available to purchase on an individual basis and as a right of membership the cost to purchase the support for close family or an employee would be £500 per individual.
Other fantastic savings from our benefits and services include:
- Save up to £169 on long term service agreements with FSB Mobile Card Payment Terminals
- Receive a complimentary businessworld gold card worth £300 for 12 months plus 15% discount on meeting room hire from FSB Office Solutions
- Receive a no obligation financial health check worth £250 from FSB Independent Financial Services
- £25 annual loyalty bonus in addition to FREE business banking
- Reduced fees and FREE financial consultation & analysis from FSB Finance for Business
- Save up to £250 and save £5 per terminal, per month with FSB Card Payment Processing
- Get your letters, postcards or greeting cards printed and posted with FSB Print & Mail for less than the price of a second class stamp. Members also save 5% discount for the first 3 months.
- No arrangement fee with FSB Factors saving up to £750 and 10% discount on their standard service charge.
The FSB is the UK's leading campaigning pressure group promoting and protecting the interests of the self-employed and owners of small businesses and has 200,000+ members across over 194 branches.
In addition to the right of membership (including 24/7/365 access to the FSB legal helpline), members can also take advantage of Financial and Business Services provided by partnerships with market-leading corporate organisations.
The FSB also lobbies government with direct access to politicians and civil servants in the UK and European Parliaments. See the menu on the left for the many benefits and save up to £775 on right-of-membership benefits alone.
Can You afford NOT to Join?
Number of Employees
Associate £50 p.a.
£30 Registration fee
* Plus £5 per employee over 150
Number of employees includes full and part time staff but does not include directors or partners who are eligible to join.