Welcome to the 2012 pages of the FSB website
These pages are intended to
- give small businesses valuable background information about the London Olympic and Paralympic Games
- provide details of what the FSB has done to boost the chances of SMEs benefiting from the opportunities the Games can provide for businesses
- direct SMEs to other sources of information and advice services to increase their chance of wining 2012 and other public sector contracts
- tell SMEs where they can find out about procurement opportunities
- The FSB has lobbied the 2012 Team to try to ensure that SMEs in London and other parts of the UK can benefit from the Games.
In April 2009, the LegacyNow team at the London Development Agency published a business guide, highlighting the key issues businesses needed to know to maximise their chances of benefitting from the 2012 Games.
Many of the opportunites for SMEs have already started to come on stream.
The website pages are designed to give small business the best possible chance of competing successfully for some of the billions of pounds being spent on the 2012 Games.
Click here to visit the Business Pages of the London 2012 website.
Click here to access our two page guide to help small businesses prepare for the London 2012 Games