With fuel costs rising and business mileage expense accounting often time-consuming, driving for work can seem a hassle. But small businesses can save money on diesel thanks to the fuel card scheme from the FSB, whether you run just a couple of vehicles or a large fleet.
We will make also make controlling your administration of this business expense easier and more efficient, while saving your organisation money.
How the fuel cards for buying business fuel work with the FSB
The FSB fuel card scheme offers numerous benefits:
- Free fuel cards and account set up*
- Unlike other business fuel cards, you will not be tied into any binding or lengthy contracts
- FSB fuel cards offer preferential prices on diesel that can save you up to an average of 3p per litre compared to the national average pump price - think how much that will amount to over time
- A consolidated HMRC approved VAT invoice for all fuel purchases
- Free online account management which provides easy, no-hassle access and allows you to monitor your fuel card spend in real-time, 24/7
- Choose from 11 different products to tailor a flexible solution to the specific needs of your own business
- Our business fuel cards give you access to the UK's most extensive network, with cards accepted at most fuel stations nationwide, including leading brand garages like Shell, Esso and Texaco
Call 0808 16 88 254
and quote 'FSB fuel card' or visit www.fsb-fuelcards.co.uk
for more information and to use the online tool, which researches all the fuel cards on offer to identify the right business fuel card for your business.
*Cards are free for the first year and charged thereafter. A £300 monthly spend is required on the account.
Terms and conditions apply, all applications are subject to in-house criteria and a minimum spend of £300 per month is in place.