CUSTOMER SERVICES HELPLINE

0808 20 20 888

Whatever your business, the FSB will work for you.


Small Business Factoring
Service Pledge: Our aim is to provide excellent client service at all times. If at the end of the six months, you are dissatisfied with our service and wish to terminate your relationship with us you may reclaim a refund of the service fee you have paid during that period. All we ask of you is the opportunity to resolve any concerns that may occur during this time.

FSB Factors have very preferential terms, and an all-inclusive service charge no matter how many limit requests you make, or how hard we need to work to pursue payment.

If you want to be able to replace the need for a credit reference agency, your bank overdraft, your credit controllers, and your trade insurance then FSB Factors can help.

Contact FSB Factors on
0800 0856019 for a fast response with a quick and honest assessment of how we can help

Lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm

In association with
RBS
FSB Factors
Small Business Factoring


Small Business Factoring can help you to:
Manage your cash flow; Improve your payment days; Protect yourself from Bad debts



The real value of money is often tied up in unpaid invoices. This can have an adverse impact on cash flow and place restrictions on businesses ability to grow. Small Business Factoring can help by:

  1. Approving your Customer: We will advise you if your customers are able to pay for your goods or services. By recommending sensible trading limits we help you avoid late payments or bad debts. You can request approval of new customers online 24 hours a day.
  2. Funding: The service lets you draw up to 90% of the value of your invoices as you issue the invoices, and the remaining 10%, less any charges, once your customer has settled your invoice in full. Interest on advance payments is charged on a daily basis and is linked to low UK base rates.
  3. Credit Control & Legal Service: Our team of 110 credit controllers are dedicated to chasing your customers for payment, helping reduce your administration time and costs. In the event of non-payment, we provide a full legal service to help you recover unpaid invoices. Getting paid quickly increases your cash flow and gives your business flexibility.
  4. Protection: There is a risk that some of your customers may not be able to pay. Some businesses can absorb small bad debts if their sales are well spread, but it helps to be protected. In the unfortunate event of the formal insolvency of your customer, we provide up to 100% protection against bad debts.
Security may be required. Product fees may apply.
Exclusive preferential terms
Join the FSB OR request a callback