FSB Independent Financial Services
Our independent financial service* provides unbiased, personal and business financial advice to our members.
What are the key features?
With solutions researched from the whole marketplace, both you and your business can benefit from:
- Unbiased, expert business and personal financial advice, with access to suitable products and services from the entire market
- Time savings, as our independent financial services team does the hard work, searching for a tailored solution for you and your business
- Peace of mind to plan for the future, with impartial advice on retirement planning and investment advice
What are the benefits?
Thousands of members are already benefiting from independent business financial advice which includes:
- A free initial consultation
- A detailed, unbiased assessment of your personal and / or business financial situation
- The opportunity to discuss your financial views and opinions
- A comprehensive breakdown of your own financial goals and objectives
- Access to any product or service the market has to offer
- An ongoing process that enables you to make sensible decisions about money
How do I access this?
Become a member and you will be able to access the FSB Independent Financial Service.
If you are already an FSB member, please log in
and click ‘Review Member Benefits’ to find out how to access this service.
*FSB Independent Financial Services is a trading style of AFH Independent Financial Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, www.fca.org.uk/register. Financial Services Register no. 216704. Registered in England and Wales, Company no. 04049180. Registered Office: AFH House, Buntsford Drive, Stoke Heath, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4JE. AFH Independent Financial Services Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AFH Financial Group Plc (Company no. 07638831).