There is often a misconception that fuel cards are only relevant for big corporate companies. However, fuel cards are a suitable solution for every business, no matter their size or make-up. FSB fuel cards simplify your fuel purchases and with controlled reports you can drive your fuel efficiency.
What are the key features?
We have a wide range of fuel card solutions and our dedicated sales team can ensure that you choose the best product for your specific needs. The key features of our top three fuel cards are listed below and you can instantly take advantage of them from the moment you join us.
- Access to over 1,900 sites in the UK
- Over 500 LCV and HGV friendly sites
- Weekly fixed diesel prices – removing price variances
- Access to over 1,100 sites in the UK, including the four major supermarket brands
- Continue to collect loyalty points
- Access to the lowest pump prices
- Cards locked to fuel and oil purchases only, eliminating the chance for unauthorised purchases
- Access to over 7,600 sites in the UK, of which more than 1,780 are Discounted Diesel sites where you will save 2p per litre
- Chip and PIN technology for extra security
- A single card for accessing additional services - glass repair, breakdown, tyres, M6 toll and more
What are the benefits?
No matter what FSB Fuel Card you decide to choose, you’ll always benefit from:
- One consolidated HMRC approved VAT invoice, removing the need to keep hold of receipts
- Complete fleet control with access to free online account management, giving you 24/7 paperless, detailed reporting
- Added security of cards being tied to a specific vehicle or driver – helping you manage fuel spend
- Savings on your fuel depending on the card chosen
How do I apply for a Fuel Card?
Become a member and you will be able to access the FSB Fuel Card service.
If you are already an FSB member, please log in and click ‘Review Member Benefits’ to find out how to access.