FSB Tax Investigation Protection
Members have automatic access to comprehensive and free tax advice and tax investigation insurance – protecting you if you’re selected for an HMRC investigation.
What are the key features?
You and your business will have automatic access to:
- A tax advice helpline manned by Revenue-trained specialists
- Former tax Inspectors to represent you during any HMRC investigation, who will liaise directly with your accountant as necessary
- Tax Investigation Insurance – where we require assistance from your accountant any fees that we agree with your accountant are covered in your policy
- IR35 legislation is covered
- Corporation and Income Tax full and aspect enquiry protection
- PAYE (Employer Compliance) / VAT representation
- Cover up to £50,000 per individual claim
What are the benefits?
On average full HMRC investigations last 16 months and cost a potential £5,000 in accountancy fees. Having tax investigation insurance and advice when you need it is essential.
FSB members automatically get tax investigation help and advice, together with Insurance protection against the costs of an HMRC investigation.
Become a member and you will be able to access FSB Tax Investigation Protection.
If you are already an FSB member, please log in and click ‘Review Member Benefits’ to find out how to access this service.