FSB Tax Investigation Protection
Our members have automatic access to comprehensive and free tax advice and tax investigation insurance - protecting you, if you’re selected for an HMRC investigation.
What are the key features?
On average Full HMRC investigations last 16 months and cost a potential £5,000 in accountancy fees. Having tax investigation insurance and advice when you need them, is essential. Our members automatically get tax investigation help and advice, together with Insurance protection against the costs of an HMRC investigation.
What are the benefits?
Our members benefit from automatic access to:
- A tax advice helpline manned by Revenue-trained specialists
- Former tax Inspectors to represent you during any HMRC investigation, who will liaise directly with your accountant as necessary
- Tax Investigation Insurance - any fees that we agree with your accountant are covered in your policy
- IR35 legislation is covered
- Tax / VAT / full and aspect protection
- PAYE (Employer Compliance) / Corporation or Income Tax representation
- Cover up to £50,000 per individual claim
How do I access this?
Become a member and you will be able to access FSB Tax Investigation Protection.
If you are already an FSB member, please log in and click ‘Review Member Benefits’ to find out how to access this service.